Our management company is proactive in the development of musical performing groups and solo artists. To this end, we often seek gifted artists who can be members of a group or support and back up solo artists who we are currently working with. The need for talented individuals in each situation is unique and for that reason we try to give as much detailed information as possible to narrow and define the type of artists we are seeking.
If you are an artist with your own solo project or group and would like us to represented you, please feel free to submit your works by following the instructions on the "Submit Material" page of this web site.
If you believe you are qualified for one of the listings below, mark your package "Seeking" and please include the following:
1. A recording of several of your performances (not several CDs; one CD with several performances will do). This must be a CD sent to the address below. We will not go to web sites, Facebook or MySpace and listen to MP3s or download music for this purpose. We need a portable device (a CD) to play in cars and other places while we evaluate.
2. A recent photograph of yourself. DO NOT e-mail images to us. We don't open or download files from unknown sources. You can send digital images on a CD that we can virus scan before opening.
3. A biography and/or a history of your performing career. Please note bands or solo artists you have performed with and recordings you appear on. Let us know about your musical education, different instruments you can play, your songwriting credits if any and other general information that would help us to evaluate you.
4. Please furnish us with at least three music related references, preferably music business people. We are not interested in personal references.
5. Advise us of all your current contract commitments including agreements with booking agents, record companies, managers or any other entertainment industry-related agreements you are under an obligation to fulfill.
6. Please provide us with an address, e-mail address and phone number where you can be reached. If you are currently under contract to a manager, please provide the manager's contact information. WE NEVER communicate directly with an artist who is signed to an exclusive personal representation agreement without the representative's consent to do so! Please don't put us in an awkward situation. It certainly is not the way to endear yourself to us!
© 2012 Lorito Management, Inc. All Rights Reserved